This machine is composed of 9 parts: feeding part, pre-creaser part, folding part, pulling part, correcting part, nail head part, count pushing part, automatic binding part (optional) and electrical system (optional) . Each working site is equipped with a separate motor and operating platform, the operation more convenient and fast. The machine adopts PLC control, control the number of cartons and the number of hours. In the side of the machine is equipped with safety alarm device, in case of error operation will automatically alarm.
2. Feeding Unit:
(1) The feeding of the paperboard is realized by 10 100mm wide feeding belts. Through the tensioner pulley can be adjusted to the tape spacing to adapt to the adjustment of different widths of cardboard.
(2) The left and right sides of the paper feeding baffle can be adjusted automatically according to the width of different paperboard. (as following photo)
(3) The front of feeding unit with 4 paperboard feeding knife, according to different thickness of cardboard up and down can be adjustment.
(4) The back part of the paper feeding part is provided with a supporting paper roller and a rear side positioning.
(4) Adopt servo motor to adjust, operation is simple and rapid, to paper smooth.
|Design of other manufacturers
|1. Using ordinary rails;
|1. Left and right baffle with a linear guide, high-precision displacement
|2. Left and right baffle manual adjustment;
|2. Left and right baffle motorized adjustment;
|3. There is no positioning knife in the rear stop.
|3. With an independent remote control adjustment platform and positioning knife, positioning accuracy;
|4. Using ordinary suction fan;
|4. Using ZheJiang or through Hong Pu Pu-HTB multi-stage high-pressure fan, paper feeding stability, high efficiency and stability;
|5. Rear fixed pallets can not be adjustable;
|5. Rear pallet up and down according to the size of the cardboard can be adjusted in order to stabilize the delivery;
|6. The feeding belt can not be adjusted individually
|6. Can be individually adjusted elastic, to avoid distortion caused by the belt elastic.
3. Creasing Section:
Adopts 3 sets of creasing wheel fixed at the wall fame (The first supplier R&D in China).
|Other supplier’s creasing design
|We first R&D Designing in China
|a. Changing the creasing wheels is inconvenient, have to disassemble all bearings and shafts
|a. Convenient to change, can disassemble individually, good for maintenance and changing the creasing wheels, save the time.
|b. Creasing precision can not be ensured, as is depending on the shafts which are slender and thin, it will jump when the cardboard transferred, can not ensure the creasing wheels rotating precision. It doesn’t achieve the expect effect, but damage the board to be cracking.
|b. The creasing wheels are fixed at the wall frame, the precision is ensured by the high load bearings, the rotating precision can controlled within ±0.1mm, The supporting CZPT rod for the wall frame the compressive strength can reach more than 250Tons, therefore the creasing can be very stable and smooth, and achieve the creasing effect.
|c. The left and right side creasing precision is controlled by the shifting fork when move for the positioning, as there has the gap between block and creasing wheels, it will swing left and right when working, easy to cause the creasing errors.
|c. The creasing wheels left and right side positioning is controlled by the precise lead screws, it’s positioning perfect at the high speed running, can achieve the forming precision requirement.
|d. The mentioned structure here only 2 sets of creasing wheel
|d. And here structure is 3 sets creasing wheels from light to deep, ensure the precision.
4. Folding Unit:
(1) According to different shapes of cartons boxes, the front end of the folding unit is provided with a glue device. The glue device is composed of a lower rubberizing wheel, an upper pressing roller and a plastic box.
(2) Cardboard is mainly through 2 120mm wide bottom belt and 2 80mm wide bending belt and 2 folding catheter to achieve the left and right sides of the second fold line and the fourth fold line of 180 degrees of the fold forming.
(3) There are many different angles of the CZPT wheel, according to the different paper and cardboard thickness, adjust the CZPT wheel of different positions and angles, so that more smoothly folded cardboard.
(4) A plurality of supporting bearings are arranged below the belt so as to support the guiding belt to run smoothly.
(5) The down belt is equipped with positioning on both sides of the track to ensure that high-speed belt does not fall off.
(6) Plastic box with high-quality precision aluminum, never rust, the bottom with a drainage hole.
(7) The up belt is equipped with automatic lifting device, troubleshooting easy and quick.
(8) There are independent vacuum suction fans on the left and right belts of the lower belt to ensure the stability of the carton forming and avoid the traffic jams caused by different spacing. The upper and lower belt gaps can be adjusted automatically.
(9) The size of the seam control: left and right on the board with a set of 3-meter-long medial CZPT wheel positioning system, the next round drive molding to ensure that the carton forming accuracy and the beauty of both sides.
(10) Left and right under the CZPT plate combined welding into L-type, cold and heat treatment after processing, strong and stable.
(11) Track the use of precision linear guide, high precision, durable.
|Design of other manufacturers
|When the paperboard is folded, it is adjusted by the gap between the folding knife and the lower belt. Because different paperboard gap is not the same, the debugging is difficult. When the gap and the thickness of the paperboard are not the same, the paper feeding method belongs to Out of control, is free to swing, so high-speed operation is likely to cause traffic jam, resulting in decreased production and increased scrap.
|When the cardboard enters, it will be sucked by the vacuum on the lower belt, so as to ensure that the cardboard is tightly adsorbed on the lower belt. The high speed is very stable and the carton forming precision is high.
5. Pull Regulating Unit:
(1) Using 4 imported non-slip tape, to ensure that high-speed operation of cardboard boxes to ensure stability.
(2) About 2 pairs of belts can be individually adjusted according to the side of the carton size.
(3) Pressure using high-quality spring steel, the gap is adjusted separately.
(4) The belt can be replaced without dismantling the shaft.
(5) The up belt drive with CVT, inverted carton box appears, the adjustable speed with fast, improve the speaker.
6. Correction section unit:
(1) The belt can be adjusted according to the length of the carton to ensure that the belt does not beat when the beat, beat no resistance.
(2) Beat the Department of the use of servo motor, speed fast, accurate.
(3) left and right wheels use of chrome-plated metal wheels, long life.
(4) Take the robot position after the shoot, no scissors.
(5) Upper and lower belt gap can be automatically adjusted.
(6) The system will automatically shut down to avoid waste into a piece of cardboard boxes to reduce downtime.
7. Stitching Unit
(1) Nail head can be put 1100 nails per minute.
(2) Nail head with swing structure, to prevent the fast hole under the nail will be widened.
(3) According to the set nail from the pendulum swing adjustable.
(4) Nail cutter for the oblique mouth, the next nail is nail hole will not be widened.
(5) Nail head with automatic refueling system can be set according to demand;
(6) The upper and lower belt gaps can be adjusted automatically.
(7) Using precision automatic control wire feeding system, to ensure stable wire feeding, no wire automatic shutdown.
8. Counter Ejector:
(1) Xihu (West Lake) Dis.nized tilting conveying structure, is easy to operate can reduce the labor strength.
(2) Two Sets of ejecting baffles are adopted and its front/back movement adjusted by motor according to the different forming boxes type and length.
(3) One set of boxes output creasing wheel is adopted for evenly pressing to reduce the impact force that can avoid the feeding in disorder.
(4) The stacking boxes quantity ejected can be set according to customized, and ejected in order, convenient to match the automatic wrapping machine.
(5) Pneumatic front baffle with the reciprocate push rod design can make the ejecting more accuracy and fast.
(6) Conveying the boxes to the correction/flap section with the overlap stacking, the speed can be adjusted according to the main machine speed.
(7) The stepless variator assembled at the pressing/flapping section for speed up the upper belt when the fishing tail problem happened to reduce its error.
(8) PLC and touch screen digitally controller adopted, easy to operate, it’s stable and no need to stop the machine for inputting the datum, auto counting, stacking and ejecting in order.
(9) The main motor of counting ejector the speed is frequency adjusted, running smooth and stable.
(10) The belts used for conveying the boxes, stacking neatly and stacking speed is 0-130m/min
(11) The flapping baffles are used for correcting the boxes, the deviation is very small.
(12) Pneumatic counting and ejecting, PLC point control, it’s very stable, correct and fast.
(13) Bottom conveying belts and upper pressure belts synchronously pressing system adopted for the conveying section, to ensure the finished boxes glued fastness, neatly and ejected in order, the stacking height is 8-25 pcs.
10. Electric System (Optional):
(1) Optional automatic computer for a single system to achieve 5 minutes for a single fast, greatly reducing the dependence on skilled captain, as following:
(2) PLC selection of Japanese CZPT products, the main motor selection CZPT ZheJiang products.
(3) Clutch selection of ZheJiang and ZheJiang technical cooperation products, ZheJiang and ZheJiang inverter converter or Japan (Mitsubishi) products.
(4) Electrical components, buttons, such as selection of Schneider, optoelectronic switches used in Japan Omron products.
(5) Remote control system, you can remotely control the machine’s reasonable operation, all manual palette can be achieved in the remote control panel operation, so that transfer machine more convenient and quick.
(6) Folding box section with a position display function.
11. Main Parts:
|25mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|16mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|12mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|TECO (ZheJiang )
|Shift plate electric adjustment (ZheJiang )
|With 1:20 gear box
|CPG (ZheJiang )
|Schneider Delta Inovance
|Schneider CZPT Inovance
|10″ Color screen + camera
|AB,A,B,C,E 3/5 Layer
|Creasing unit:±0.5mm Folding:±1.5mm
|Nail Speed:1100 Nails/min(Double Nails)
|Box Height:530mm 80Pcs/min
|Box Height:900mm 50 Pcs/min
|Box Height:530mm 12000 Pcs/H
How to Tell If Your Timing Belt is Worn Out
The timing belt is a component of your engine that consists of special materials that coordinate the rotational movement of your camshaft and crankshaft. This synchronization is vital for sustainable combustion. In addition to being vital for the proper operation of your engine, the belt is also responsible for setting the pace at which it will turn. Timing belts must be extremely strong and resilient, able to maintain a high degree of synchronicity, and operate effectively even in the most severe conditions.
Problems caused by a worn-out timing belt
A worn-out timing belt can cause misfiring. Because the belt controls the movement of the pistons in the engine, it’s critical that it’s functioning properly. Misfires can cause serious engine damage and should be fixed as soon as possible. But how do you know if your timing belt is worn out? Here are 3 of the most common symptoms of a worn-out belt.
A car engine will misfire if the timing belt is broken, which could lead to severe damage. A broken belt may also cause excessive smoke to be produced by the exhaust system. If these symptoms are present, it’s time to take the car in for a timing belt replacement. A worn-out belt will affect the performance of your car. It will also affect the engine’s starting speed. When it’s time to replace it, you should do it now to avoid future problems.
Misfiring and premature cylinder closing are 2 of the most common symptoms of a worn-out timing belt. A worn-out belt can cause permanent engine damage. Because the timing belt contains teeth that grip the gears, it can slip. If the timing belt slips, the teeth can fall into the gears, causing the engine to misfire. Worn-out timing belts can also cause the engine to stall.
Engine ticking is another common sign of a worn-out timing belt. It can also be caused by low oil pressure. When oil pressure drops, the timing belt will become loose and cause a ticking sound. You should replace the timing belt as soon as it’s damaged. But it’s not enough if you don’t notice any of these signs right away. If the ticking sound continues, you’ll probably have an engine-related problem.
Types of timing belts
Timing belts are made of special materials that help the engine synchronize the crankshaft’s rotation with the camshaft’s. This precision is vital for the combustion process, as it ensures the proper opening and closing of the valves within the combustion chamber. The belts control the engine’s pace, which is why they must be strong enough to maintain synchronicity and operate at high speeds. However, timing belts do not come cheap, so there are several factors that you should be aware of before buying one.
First, timing belts come in different pitch sizes. A typical metric pitch is 5 millimeters, but some manufacturers use a higher or lower pitch. The pitch determines how much tension the belt will be able to carry and whether or not it will wear out prematurely. Other pitch sizes are more common. Timing belts come in 3 different widths, and they all have different tooth profiles. To find the right 1 for your engine, you need to know the pitch.
Modified curvilinear belts are made of 2 different types of materials. They combine the strengths of trapezoidal and curvilinear belts. The outer surface of these belts has a steeper angle than the belt’s teeth, which means that the power transmitted by the motor is much higher. Consequently, they are the primary choice for high-performance industrial applications. A synchronous timing belt is ideal for applications where precise synchronization of the driven and driver shafts is important.
Spliced and welded timing belts are used in many general applications. These belts typically have no joints or weak points and are more durable. These types of timing belts are also made with a smooth back and sealed edges. If you need a custom length or shape, these can also be manufactured. Then, you can order them for your exact measurements. When you need a new timing belt, you can simply ask for a quote and order 1 online.
Timing belts are a crucial part of your car’s drive system, and improper installation can cause a whole host of issues. It is also susceptible to crimping and premature wear. In either case, it is vital to take action early to prevent excessive engine wear and extend the life of the timing belt. Here are some common problems with timing belts. You may be surprised to learn that these problems are often caused by common car maintenance practices.
Regardless of the cause of the problem, a worn or faulty timing belt will affect the engine’s timing. This may result in misfires or excessive exhaust release. Engine misfiring is a serious sign that something is amiss. Depending on the extent of the problem, it could even lead to engine damage. If you experience erratic performance or excessive smoke, it’s likely the timing belt is faulty. Here are some common problems with timing belts and their causes.
Engine misfire is a common warning sign that your timing belt is wearing. This occurs when the timing belt slips off the gears or camshaft, causing the cylinder to open too early. If you notice this problem, take immediate action by visiting your mechanic immediately. Moreover, timing belt failures can cause a large amount of damage to your car’s engine, so it is essential to have your timing belt replaced in time.
Improperly adjusting the tension of your timing belt can also lead to serious problems. This can cause excessive wear on your engine’s pistons and valves, and damage the engine. Ultimately, a damaged timing belt may result in an expensive engine rebuild. While this might seem like a good option, it is not always the most practical solution. Ultimately, your car’s timing belt will wear down if you don’t fix these problems immediately.
Symptoms of a worn-out timing belt
If your car’s engine makes a high-pitched squeal when you start or run it, you may be experiencing a worn-out timing belt. You can check the belt by opening the hood and listening closely to the noise. You may also notice uneven RPM counts. The squealing sound can be caused by a number of factors, such as low oil pressure, engine lubrication problems, or even the timing belt.
If your car is exhibiting these symptoms, then it’s time for a replacement. A timing belt breaks down while your engine is running, and this can cause major engine damage. The timing belt is connected to the crankshaft and camshaft by a belt that keeps the 2 parts in sync rotation. When the timing belt wears out, it may cause a jump in the belt’s tooth, causing cylinders to open and close randomly, resulting in blow-by.
A timing belt is crucial to the functioning of your car’s engine. It synchronizes the engine rotation system and opens and closes the valves at the right time. Because it is subject to great forces inside the engine, the belt must be replaced at some point. Every vehicle needs a new timing belt at least once in its lifecycle. But what are the symptoms of a worn-out timing belt?
The timing belt is crucial to your car’s performance, so if you notice any of these signs in your vehicle, you should make an appointment with a qualified mechanic. The best way to tell if your timing belt needs to be replaced is to visually inspect the belt. You can visually inspect the belt while the engine is off, and if you notice it’s sagging, you should replace it.
When to replace a timing belt
A timing belt is an essential part of your vehicle’s engine and is responsible for synchronizing the rotation system, allowing the valves to open and close at the correct time. Due to its constant use and great forces inside the engine, timing belts must be replaced at some point. The recommended interval for timing belt replacement is anywhere from 60,000 to 150,000 miles. In most cases, timing belt replacement is recommended for vehicles between 6 and 10 years old.
Costs for a timing belt replacement can vary widely depending on the make and model of your vehicle. The labour and parts used for timing belt replacement are relatively inexpensive, but you’ll have to remove several parts of your engine to access them. Timing belt replacement also involves replacing the water pump, which is driven by the timing belt. These other parts will be replaced with new ones, but the overall cost of the repair depends on the type of car you drive.
A timing belt is a thin, rubber piece that runs along the front of the engine. It’s responsible for synchronizing the valves and camshafts and is an important component of an engine. The belt’s custom teeth make it easy to see when it’s time to replace your car’s timing belt. Oftentimes, car manufacturers recommend timing belt replacement every 2 to 4 years or 50,000 miles, and they’re not the only ones who recommend it.
A professional mechanic can replace the timing belt and water pump in 1 service, saving you both time and money. Timing belt replacement is an intricate task and can last anywhere between 4 and 8 hours, depending on the make and model of your car. However, it is worth it if you can get your vehicle into a garage or repair shop sooner rather than later. You can save a lot of money on labor costs by replacing your timing belt and water pump yourself.