This machine is composed of 9 parts: feeding part, pre-creaser part, folding part, pulling part, correcting part, nail head part, count pushing part, automatic binding part (optional) and electrical system (optional) . Each working site is equipped with a separate motor and operating platform, the operation more convenient and fast. The machine adopts PLC control, control the number of cartons and the number of hours. In the side of the machine is equipped with safety alarm device, in case of error operation will automatically alarm.
2. Feeding Unit:
(1) The feeding of the paperboard is realized by 10 100mm wide feeding belts. Through the tensioner pulley can be adjusted to the tape spacing to adapt to the adjustment of different widths of cardboard.
(2) The left and right sides of the paper feeding baffle can be adjusted automatically according to the width of different paperboard.
(3) The front of feeding unit with 4 paperboard feeding knife, according to different thickness of cardboard up and down can be adjustment.
(4) The back part of the paper feeding part is provided with a supporting paper roller and a rear side positioning.
(4) Adopt servo motor to adjust, operation is simple and rapid, to paper smooth.
|Design of Other manufacturers
|1. Using ordinary rails;
|1. Left and right baffle with a linear guide, high-precision displacement
|2. Left and right baffle manual adjustment;
|2. Left and right baffle motorized adjustment;
|3. There is no positioning knife in the rear stop.
|3. With an independent remote control adjustment platform and positioning knife, positioning accuracy;
|4. Using ordinary suction fan;
|4. Using ZheJiang or through Hong Pu Pu-HTB multi-stage high-pressure fan, paper feeding stability, high efficiency and stability;
|5. Rear fixed pallets can not be adjustable;
|5. Rear pallet up and down according to the size of the cardboard can be adjusted in order to stabilize the delivery;
|6. The feeding belt can not be adjusted individually
|6. Can be individually adjusted elastic, to avoid distortion caused by the belt elastic.
3. Creasing Section:
Adopts 3 sets of creasing wheel fixed at the wall fame (The first supplier R&D in China).
|Other supplier’s creasing design
|We first R&D Designing in China
|a. Changing the creasing wheels is inconvenient, have to disassemble all bearings and shafts
|a. Convenient to change, can disassemble individually, good for maintenance and changing the creasing wheels, save the time.
|b. Creasing precision can not be ensured, as is depending on the shafts which are slender and thin, it will jump when the cardboard transferred, can not ensure the creasing wheels rotating precision. It doesn’t achieve the expect effect, but damage the board to be cracking.
|b. The creasing wheels are fixed at the wall frame, the precision is ensured by the high load bearings, the rotating precision can controlled within ±0.1mm, The supporting CZPT rod for the wall frame the compressive strength can reach more than 250Tons, therefore the creasing can be very stable and smooth, and achieve the creasing effect.
|c. The left and right side creasing precision is controlled by the shifting fork when move for the positioning, as there has the gap between block and creasing wheels, it will swing left and right when working, easy to cause the creasing errors.
|c. The creasing wheels left and right side positioning is controlled by the precise lead screws, it’s positioning perfect at the high speed running, can achieve the forming precision requirement.
|d. The mentioned structure here only 2 sets of creasing wheel
|d. And here structure is 3 sets creasing wheels from light to deep, ensure the precision.
4. Folding Unit:
(1) According to different shapes of cartons boxes, the front end of the folding unit is provided with a glue device. The glue device is composed of a lower rubberizing wheel, an upper pressing roller and a plastic box.
(2) Cardboard is mainly through 2 120mm wide bottom belt and 2 80mm wide bending belt and 2 folding catheter to achieve the left and right sides of the second fold line and the fourth fold line of 180 degrees of the fold forming.
(3) There are many different angles of the CZPT wheel, according to the different paper and cardboard thickness, adjust the CZPT wheel of different positions and angles, so that more smoothly folded cardboard.
(4) A plurality of supporting bearings are arranged below the belt so as to support the guiding belt to run smoothly.
(5) The down belt is equipped with positioning on both sides of the track to ensure that high-speed belt does not fall off.
(6) Plastic box with high-quality precision aluminum, never rust, the bottom with a drainage hole.
(7) The up belt is equipped with automatic lifting device, troubleshooting easy and quick.
(8) There are independent vacuum suction fans on the left and right belts of the lower belt to ensure the stability of the carton forming and avoid the traffic jams caused by different spacing. The upper and lower belt gaps can be adjusted automatically.
(9) The size of the seam control: left and right on the board with a set of 3-meter-long medial CZPT wheel positioning system, the next round drive molding to ensure that the carton forming accuracy and the beauty of both sides.
(10) Left and right under the CZPT plate combined welding into L-type, cold and heat treatment after processing, strong and stable.
(11) Track the use of precision linear guide, high precision, durable.
|Design of other manufacturers
|When the paperboard is folded, it is adjusted by the gap between the folding knife and the lower belt. Because different paperboard gap is not the same, the debugging is difficult. When the gap and the thickness of the paperboard are not the same, the paper feeding method belongs to Out of control, is free to swing, so high-speed operation is likely to cause traffic jam, resulting in decreased production and increased scrap.
|When the cardboard enters, it will be sucked by the vacuum on the lower belt, so as to ensure that the cardboard is tightly adsorbed on the lower belt. The high speed is very stable and the carton forming precision is high.
5. Pull Regulating Unit:
(1) Using 4 imported non-slip tape, to ensure that high-speed operation of cardboard boxes to ensure stability.
(2) About 2 pairs of belts can be individually adjusted according to the side of the carton size.
(3) Pressure using high-quality spring steel, the gap is adjusted separately;
(4) The belt can be replaced without dismantling the shaft;
(5) The up belt drive with CVT, inverted carton box appears, the adjustable speed with fast, improve the speaker.
6. Correction section unit:
(1) The belt can be adjusted according to the length of the carton to ensure that the belt does not beat when the beat, beat no resistance.
(2) Beat the Department of the use of servo motor, speed fast, accurate.
(3) left and right wheels use of chrome-plated metal wheels, long life.
(4) Take the robot position after the shoot, no scissors.
(5) Upper and lower belt gap can be automatically adjusted.
(6) The system will automatically shut down to avoid waste into a piece of cardboard boxes to reduce downtime.
7. Stitching Unit:
(1) Nail head can be put 1100 nails per minute;
(2) Nail head with swing structure, to prevent the fast hole under the nail will be widened;
(3) According to the set nail from the pendulum swing adjustable;
(4) Nail cutter for the oblique mouth, the next nail is nail hole will not be widened;
(5) Nail head with automatic refueling system can be set according to demand;
(6) The upper and lower belt gaps can be adjusted automatically;
(7) Using precision automatic control wire feeding system, to ensure stable wire feeding, no wire automatic shutdown.
8. Counter Ejector:
(1) Xihu (West Lake) Dis.nized tilting conveying structure, is easy to operate can reduce the labor strength.
(2) Two Sets of ejecting baffles are adopted and its front/back movement adjusted by motor according to the different forming boxes type and length.
(3) One set of boxes output creasing wheel is adopted for evenly pressing to reduce the impact force that can avoid the feeding in disorder.
(4) The stacking boxes quantity ejected can be set according to customized, and ejected in order, convenient to match the automatic wrapping machine.
(5) Pneumatic front baffle with the reciprocate push rod design can make the ejecting more accuracy and fast.
(6) Conveying the boxes to the correction/flap section with the overlap stacking, the speed can be adjusted according to the main machine speed.
(7) The stepless variator assembled at the pressing/flapping section for speed up the upper belt when the fishing tail problem happened to reduce its error.
(8) PLC and touch screen digitally controller adopted, easy to operate, it’s stable and no need to stop the machine for inputting the datum, auto counting, stacking and ejecting in order.
(9) The main motor of counting ejector the speed is frequency adjusted, running smooth and stable.
(10) The belts used for conveying the boxes, stacking neatly and stacking speed is 0-130m/min
(11) The flapping baffles are used for correcting the boxes, the deviation is very small.
(12) Pneumatic counting and ejecting, PLC point control, it’s very stable, correct and fast.
(13) Bottom conveying belts and upper pressure belts synchronously pressing system adopted for the conveying section, to ensure the finished boxes glued fastness, neatly and ejected in order, the stacking height is 8-25 pcs.
9. Folding Section (Optional):
10. Electric System (Optional):
(1) Optional automatic computer for a single system to achieve 5 minutes for a single fast, greatly reducing the dependence on skilled captain.
(2) PLC selection of Japanese CZPT products, the main motor selection CZPT ZheJiang products.
(3) Clutch selection of ZheJiang and ZheJiang technical cooperation products, ZheJiang and ZheJiang inverter converter or Japan (Mitsubishi) products.
(4) Electrical components, buttons, such as selection of Schneider, optoelectronic switches used in Japan Omron products.
(5) Remote control system, you can remotely control the machine’s reasonable operation, all manual palette can be achieved in the remote control panel operation, so that transfer machine more convenient and quick; as following:
(6) Folding box section with a position display function as shown below.
11. Main Parts:
|25mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|16mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|12mm hot and cold after the national standard steel
|TECO (ZheJiang )
|Shift plate electric adjustment (ZheJiang )
|With 1:20 gear box
|CPG (ZheJiang )
|Schneider Delta Inovance
|Schneider CZPT Inovance
|10″ Color screen + camera
|AB,A,B,C,E 3/5 Layer
|Creasing unit:±0.5mm Folding:±1.5mm
|Nail Speed:1100 Nails/min(Double Nails)
|Box Height:530mm 80Pcs/min
|Box Height:900mm 50 Pcs/min
|Box Height:530mm 12000 Pcs/H
Why Timing Belts Are So Important
What is a timing belt? A timing belt is a toothed synchronous belt that transfers rotary motion from the central motor to the drive pulley. Newer cars often have a synchronous timing belt to increase efficiency. Compared to traditional belts, these are quieter and more efficient. However, they do have their drawbacks. In this article, you’ll learn why timing belts are so important. And if you’re wondering how to replace them, keep reading to find out how you can do this quickly and affordably.
Timing belts are toothed, synchronous belts
Toothed, synchronous, and cogged belts are the 3 most common types of mechanical drive belts. Both toothed and synchronous belts are designed to run over pulleys with corresponding teeth. This positive engagement prevents slippage and speed loss. Timing belts can be toothed or toothless, and the toothed profile meshes with the grooves of the sprocket. They improve energy efficiency and reduce downtime. They are also smaller, quieter, and require no lubrication. These properties allow synchronous belts to operate at higher speeds than chains and gears.
These toothed belts are commonly used in motorcycles and automobiles. They are highly durable and can provide more power than friction-drive belts. Toothed belts are often designed for high-power transmissions and the primary drive of some motorcycles. While timing belts and synchronous belts may seem similar, they are quite different. Synchronous belts, or “toothed belts,” have 2 distinct failure modes. The former is gradual and preventive, whereas the latter is catastrophic.
Despite their similarities, timing belts are often not compatible with all machines. Excessive installation tension will result in belt tooth shear and stress breakage. The teeth of timing belts show signs of excessive tension, as illustrated in Figure 6. Broken teeth are caused by root cracks, which propagate along the tensile member. The individual teeth of the belt will separate from the body of the timing belt.
Synchronous belts have various advantages. Synchronous belts are generally more durable, as they have low installation tension and less stress on the drive system. However, when choosing a timing belt, it is important to consider the conditions that apply to your application. Ideally, you will choose a toothed belt with the lowest possible installation tension. Then, you’ll be on your way to a more efficient drive.
They transfer rotary motion from the central motor to the drive pulley
Timing belts are a common type of transmission, which transfers rotary motion from the central motor to the driving pulley through a series of pulleys. Their basic design is the same as an open belt drive, but they have an idler pulley in the middle to increase the tension and power transfer. Another type of drive is a stepped pulley, which allows different speeds and torques to be obtained.
The center distance between the pulley and the drive pulley determines their distance from each other. The distance between the pulley and the drive pulley determines how much power is transmitted through each pulley. When the pulleys are cross-connected, they cannot transmit as much power as they could if they were parallel, which limits the transmission of torque and prevents parts from breaking.
The main advantages of a timing belt are its comparatively low weight and low maintenance requirements. It has a tensile strength of about 90 percent and is also resistant to harsh conditions. The best timing belt pulleys are made of steel because they are resistant to wear and corrosion and can handle long-term chemical exposure. Plastic timing belt pulleys are also available. These are the lightest and cheapest options for the operator.
Another type of timing belt is a spring belt. Like elastic belts, spring belts are composed of a helical steel spring. They are typically used in model and toy engines for transmission from the crankshaft to other parts of the vehicle. Compared to elastic belts, spring belts last longer and do not have to be adjusted, although the spring belts are more likely to slip under heavy loads.
They are quieter
When choosing a replacement timing belt for your car, consider whether you prefer a rubber belt or a metal one. Rubber timing belts are more prone to wear out over time, while metal timing chains are durable and last longer than their rubber counterparts. Timing belts and chains both need maintenance to keep them operating smoothly and quiet. Listed below are some of the most common benefits of timing belts. Read on for more details.
While both timing belts and chains perform the same function, timing belts are quieter and more affordable. Although timing belts are cheaper to produce, they last less. In addition, timing chains are stronger and less likely to fail. If you’re considering changing your timing belt, you can find a good video about the pros and cons of each. Both belts and chains work to optimize fuel economy, reduce emissions, and improve engine efficiency.
Timing belts are much quieter than rubber belts. However, they are not as effective at regulating engine timing. If you’re concerned about noise when changing timing belts, make sure they’re properly fitted. If your timing belts are too loose, they can cause engine damage. A loose timing belt can force other parts out of sync, and can even cause a serious engine malfunction. Timing belts are quieter than rubber belts, but they’re no match for the sound-proofing properties of rubber.
While the noise of a timing belt can be bothersome, it’s a simple process that will help you drive your car more quietly. Their function is simple and straightforward: the timing belt keeps the engine running at the right speed, and they’re also cheaper than other mechanisms. They’re also easier to maintain and use at high speeds without any problems. Timing belts are available in many different tooth profiles, pitch lengths, widths, and materials. Some manufacturers even offer customized belts for specific purposes.
They are more efficient
Timing belts are more efficient than chains because they have a smaller cross-section and smaller bend radius. These characteristics also enable them to have a smaller overall cost. However, because they require more energy to operate, V-belts are typically chosen because of their relatively low face-value cost. This is because they are less expensive overall, but can cost more over time when you factor in their operational costs. Even so, the initial product cost can be paid off in the first month or 2 with energy savings.
Using a timing belt can greatly improve energy efficiency in many applications. Not only does it increase the torque and power transmitted, but it also minimizes friction and elongation losses. This can lead to a 15 percent energy savings, which is equivalent to EUR 2,390 per year in energy costs! The benefits of timing belts are also numerous. By eliminating the need for tooth-drive sprockets, timing belts can improve the efficiency of a drive system.
In many automobiles from the 1980s to the early 2000s, timing belts were a popular choice. This is because they were less expensive and durable, yet still capable of maintaining the correct timing of an engine. However, timing chains are more reliable these days, and many drivers opt for them over timing belts. They are quieter and last longer, which makes them more desirable for drivers. In general, timing chains are cheaper but less efficient than belts.
Timing chains were a more expensive option, but the oil crisis pushed manufacturers to make cars with fuel efficiency their top priority. With timing belts, manufacturers realised that they were cheaper, easier to install, and more reliable. However, timing chains had a few drawbacks. One of the main disadvantages was that they were harder to replace, and required more engine oil. But with the price of fuel and gas, timing chains were preferred by many drivers.
They require lubrication
Timing belts are an integral part of engine performance. They keep the engine’s valves open and closed at the correct times and are designed to fit around the gears inside the engine. Timing belts do not require lubrication but are still important to keep the engine working smoothly. Self-servicing car parts can be used to maintain the health of your timing belt. Here are some helpful tips for self-servicing your timing belt.
When timing belts are wearing out, they can cause a noise. This noise is usually due to impact, where the belt tooth engages with the pulley. While the noise isn’t particularly annoying, it can be damaging over time. The second noise that you may hear is called air volume displacement. It occurs when air fills the space between the belt and the pulley and increases with the speed of the engine.
In addition to timing belts, timing gears and chains are often inaccessible, with their hidden mechanisms. The year and type of engine will determine which type you have, but each type is susceptible to wear and tear. Timing gears and timing belts are usually coated in engine oil for protection. Lubricating them regularly will ensure that they work as they are supposed to. These belts can also be driven by other components in the engine, which will require lubrication.
Oil leaks can lead to timing belt failure. If you notice a leak in the oil, try to identify it as soon as possible. Getting your timing belt replaced will prevent downtime caused by engine failure. You may also notice clunks, grinding noises, and knocking sounds under the vehicle. These are common signs that your timing belt needs lubrication. You can reduce the chances of these problems by regularly changing the engine oil and making sure it is of high quality.